Renn Faire Privateer Gone Mom.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Resolution Schmezolution

It's almost that time again and I'm ready to field the 'What's your resolution' question:

I'm not making any.


Oh, I have goals, to be sure.  But I'm not going to limit those goals to 2013.  I will keep on keeping on.  A few years ago I made the resolution to stop sacrificing my happiness and sanity for the sake of others, and it's mostly working.  We'll be staying the course there, attempting to make it easier to get past the knot in my stomach when confronted with people I don't want to spend time with, or doing things that I know won't be appreciated.  

There are things I'd like to see happen, like get my blog going a bit more, teach Cabin Girl some sort of string or cloth crafting skill, start cloth diapering again, get pregnant with our last Cobb baby, and finish up some house projects, but those aren't things I can do by myself

THOSE are things we will be doing as a family.  Family projects are definitely something we're missing.  Definitely something I think we would all benefit from. 

So, an early Happy New Year to you and yours my friends. 

What are you hoping to see happen in 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment